Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Brock Lesnar Problem



In the hopes of not sounding too girly I will freely admit that sometimes I dislike MMA fighters for shallow reasons-hey we all do it from time to time. While I am a serious MMA fan and do actually know what I am talking about (occasionally) every once in a while I just have to "hate" a certain fighter. That fighter for me right now is Brock Lesnar. I am sure he is a very nice guy in real life and it's nothing personal, but I just can't stand him as a fighter! He is getting better as a fighter and I appreciate that. I do believe he wants to be a serious MMA contender and is working on advancing his MMA skills...but still I just can't see him as anything but a big ogre! I think it's my WWE bias. I HATE fake wrestling-detest it seriously! It's cheesy and just plain stupid! Now there is a new trend for guys to go from being entertainment wrestlers to real MMA fighters...ummm I don't think so! This is not a trend I can get on board with! As unfair as this is no matter how good a previous WWE wrestler becomes I will always just see him as a stupid fake White Trash wrestler. That's the plain and simple truth straight from my mouth. Sorry Brock you won't be gaining my fanship anytime soon!


 ~Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment