Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kevin Smith-Smodcast



Hello All,


So last night I attended the live recording of the podcast show Smodcast featuring Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier (at the Tempe Improv). Overall the show was really good. I laughed a lot and really enjoyed all their comic and Comic Con jokes. The only two issues I had was one, the Tempe Improv was way to fuckin hot...seriously I was sweating my ass off the whole time. It was uncomfortable to the point that we left the show earlier then we had planned to just because we needed to get out to our car for some AC. The second issue was I got a little bored towards the end of the show where all they talked about were male sex toys. 

A couple of sex toy jokes are okay, but my interest started to wane as the topic kept going and going. For one I am a female and don't give a shit about male sex toys. Secondly I don't really get the point of any sex toys...why not just have sex with a real woman or man? Maybe if a guy spent less time and money on buying stupid sex toys he could get a girlfriend to have sex with instead. I don't have an issue with sex toys or anything I just think they are kind of over the top. Why are we spending so much and energy on crap like this? Have actual sex people! It's much more enjoyable! 

I a related topic-I just have to ask men....what is the difference between a girl's asshole and a guy's? There are so many stupid homophobic guys out there who oddly enough are completely ok with sticking their junk in a girl's asshole, but gross out at the idea of sticking it in a guy's asshole. I only bring this up because a couple of the Fleshlight sex toys Kevin Smith gave out last night were fake assholes to masturbate with. An asshole is an asshole...how can you tell the difference in the dark anyway? Either stop screwing assholes and use the vagina (as it is intended to be used) or stop being so goddamn homophobic!

Happy Humping!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! Checking out this new blog. It's great. I have to confess I just bought this sex toy. You're right, it is better to have sex with the real thing but if your sex drive is as high as mine . . . the toy comes in handy. Here, here about the homophobia! As for my own deamons, I bought the female genetalia fleshlight because I was curious what it would feel like having sex with a woman's parts without having to do it with an actual woman (no offence) . . . enjoyable! :)

    ReplyDelete