Monday, July 26, 2010

Comic Con Update: 07.26.10

Favorite picture of the comic con so far...



Speaking of Hit Girl I bought an awesome Hit Girl shirt this weekend and I can't wait to wear it!

I also bought the Grimm Fairy Tales Swimsuit Edition this weekend-it's adorable as usual-I just love the artwork in Grimm Fairy Tales! The only thing my hubby and I couldn't figure out is why the hell there is a picture of one of the characters lying out by the pool in Flagstaff, AZ? Apparently that artist has not been to Flagstaff, AZ. I lived in Flagstaff while attending NAU and I can assure you that it is never warm enough to go swimming in Flagstaff, as Flagstaff is a ski resort town...maybe the artist meant hot tub not swimming pool? 




In other comic news they have announced Ed Norton's replacement as the Hulk for the Avenger's movie...Mark Ruffalo. Mark Ruffalo is not a terrible actor, but I am definitely skeptical about him playing the Hulk...Mark tends to talk in a really muffled slurred voice. Edward Norton has played a buff, murderer, Neo-Nazis and the Hulk...maybe Hollywood shouldn't make him mad-LOL-just a thought...

Also why are they having Chris Evans who plays the Human Torch in Fantastic Four play Captain America? It doesn't make sense for them to use an actor for two different characters...oh wait they are doing that with Ryan Reynolds too (Deadpool and Green Lantern)...what the fuck is up Hollywood? Let's get your act together please!

Screw Captain America how about an American Dream movie....anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment