Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comic Con 2010



Well it's that time of year again friends...Comic Con time. While I would love to say I am writing this post as I am in San Diego that just isn't the truth. I am once again not attending the Comic Con-poo! I have missed the Comic Con for a couple of years in a row now because the fuckin tickets keep being sold out so soon! What the hell? I know it helps the comic industry to have comics becoming more mainstream...but what about us old loyal comic readers? All of you non comic readers who are currently at the con to see movie, anime, or manga shit go the hell home and give me your ticket instead! The Comic Con has become so popular it keeps selling out every year now...I think you should have to have a comic subscription box in order to be allowed to purchase a ticket-LOL!

Well I guess I will just have to wait until one of my friends gets back from the con and reports back to me on how it was. I can't believe I am missing getting to see my girlfriend Angelina Jolie! That is a crime in my book!


No comments:

Post a Comment